Monday, March 8, 2010

Stop Sign Monday




Stop Sign Day... yay.

I really dislike the Stop Sign hike. Every Monday it seems to get longer and more boring. Maybe its because its my 8th week!

I didnt beat my old time of 1 hour and 25 min. My time was 1 hour and 26 mins. It was still ok, i pushed as hard as i could. My legs wouldnt work this morning. :( The awesome thing is.... i BEAT Jackie from Biggest Loser Show!!!! Ohhh Yeah! Victory! Im sure she wasnt competing with me. It felt good when i pasted her up though. :)


I had mountain class after the hike. I got the elliptical up to 19 at the end. I seriously dont know how im so good at that thing! But im sooo glad im good at it.

Good advice.... Find something you are good at here at Fitness Ridge, you will just keep getting better and better at it.

Step and Pump is going to be weird without John (trainer).

Tomorrow's hike might be third revine (i cant spell it). We will See!

I got some BEAUTIFUL Roses From my AWESOME old roomate Michelle!!!! Aww Michelle, you are still brightening my day! Awww! (They are in a Biggest Loser Cup because the Maids took the vase.) :( It looks kinda cool though!


This post was really random... oh well....

3 comments:

  1. Amazing work on the elliptical, can't imagine being at that level!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldnt imagine doing the stop sig hike for anymore than I did in 4 weeks! lol Good job on the 19! WHy did the cleaners take your vase?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cherise ~ Happy Graduation Day!

    I've thought about you each and every day this past week ~ as you were such an inspiration when I was there at the Ridge with you!... Your smile and that glimmer in your eye (like you knew a secret that was really funny) always made me look for you in our classes and throughout the day!... Your absolutely beautiful voice that would certainly make you a superstar if the world could hear it... still resonates in my heart! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent ~ and beautiful light with all of us.
    Good luck on your future ~ as I know you'll rock it girl!!! Have a really great life Cherise ~ I love ya! xxoo r

    ReplyDelete