Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rain With Pain!



The picture is of Michelle, Sharron (My fave Trainer) and I

It was rainy and windy all morning, just in time for the hike. So i bailed out! I worked out at the gym. I surprised myself. I actually worked out pretty hard and soaked my shirt up. Then i did some ab work with Jim and took a nice walk with Stephanie.

Ball works was hard as usual, but i still managed to lift 10 pound weights! Others use 5 pound weights... wimps. hehe

Treading was great this time. I did the elliptical and at my highest, level 10, at 9 speed. Thanks to Heidi for encouraging me on the last sprint. I seem to go faster when people yell in my ear, weird huh? After treading i didnt want to go to pool so i did treading again! Good thing Seth, Jen, Michelle and Lindsey were there, i ran at the highest 4.6.

My Biggest accomplishment for today was in Gym Class. Seth motivated me to do push ups and planks! Last time i tried to do those i couldnt even go one second. Yay improvements!


2 comments:

  1. Keep kicking some ass!! You're doing awesome. I want to go on these hikes with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing elliptical workout!! I can't imagine being able to do that.

    ReplyDelete