Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slots - Slots - Slots





Slots Today! It was easier than i remember! Partly because we didnt go into the birth canal. Been there done that, i dont ever want to go into the birth canal again! Since the change Paige (Manager) made over the hikes, it was EXTREMELY difficult for me to keep up with the group. At one point i couldnt see the last person anymore, so of course, i started crying. BREAKDOWN!!! I feel like i have improved tremendously, so why am i still last? The Hike guide Deb told me she was proud of me for going on such a hard hike and also said i was going 2 times faster than last time i did the hike. Every time i give advice to new people who come here, i always say the same thing... its ok to be last, go at your fast pace. I couldnt take my advice today, i was so heartbroken i was last. But guess what? I sucked up my tears and headed on. At wedding rock i caught up to everyone and i was fine from then on. Hopefully tomorrow i will be able to move with the pack. Darn Paige, why did she have to take me out of my comfort zone! The hikes will never be the same. :(

My biggest accomplishment was doing slots today AND going Level 14 Speed 7 on the elliptical! I dont know why im so good at that thing. Going faster than others on the elliptical makes me feel good. No more treadmill for me this week. Hello Sweaty T-Shirt. Dont worry ill wear extra deodorant. hehehe.

Yay almost the end of week 7!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is great work on the elliptical. Very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete