Saturday, March 6, 2010

See you Later - Not Goodbye





Saturday is always my easy day. I made a deal with myself. If i work hard all week, on Saturdays ill walk back from "drop off" (4 miles). Since im here for so long, my body needs its rest. I decrease my stop sign time every week, so it must work..... or maybe its the RED MEAT i eat on Sundays...... hehehe

Saturday is FUN because we have graduation. Every Graduation we get to do an activity. This week it was Bowling. I was really bad at it, but it was really fun to just hang out and be normal.... kinda. We must have looked like dorks out there because we were cheering everyone on for just knocking down one pin!!! Best Bowling Ever!

This Saturday was full of tears. :( My tears started brewing up in the morning. I couldnt believe it was already time for my best friends and AWESOME roomate to leave. These people have been my backbone for weeks. I have seen them ever day, and in almost every class. Its going to be so strange on Sunday and Monday without my "group." I am so thankful to have made such great lifelong friends. I wish them the absolute best on their journey at home.

"Just remember ... See you later, not goodbye." - Merinda

1 comment:

  1. yes............we will see you later...........never goodbye.........we will meet either in merindas hot tub or 6 flags!!!!!!..............and you better get your "red meat" today - hahahhahahaah........shhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete