Monday, March 1, 2010

Get 'em!



So Today is my 43rd Day Here at Biggest Loser Resort. Mondays are always hard for me. Every Monday we do the Stop Sign Hike, timed. This week i took 4 mins off since last Monday. The only reason i did it is because Jim wanted to race me to mini stop sign. I tried sooo hard to pass him at the start, but around the middle of the hike... I SMOKED HIM! I looked back and he was the size of an ant... VICTORY. Hahah! I would have never guessed i would race someone on this hike. The first time i did it, i couldnt even barley walk it without hyperventilating. This time i RAN some parts!!! Its crazy!!! I'm lovin the new Cherise.

My mom sent me a cute card in the mail today. It made me feel special, not everybody gets mail!!! She quoted someone. "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long." Its so true!

Now off to do some more cardio....

Yeehaw!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the all your achievements!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 43 days! Wow! Congrats on the victory race today. That must have felt fantastic. Enjoy the rest of your week. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, next week I try again. I was in the lead until the 1.5 mile mark but alas it was not meant to be. Glad I could push you to a faster time though. You continue to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherise! Nice work... I would like to see that rematch between you and Jim... who knew you had a competitive streak in you. I was looking at your first SS pic that you have posted compared to today's..... holy cow... did you notice the difference in the way you look! Fantastic job! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want an address to send something to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cherise! I am amazed at what you are doing there at the BLR! I know at times it seems hard to think that you are lucky to be there when you might get tired and even exhausted. I think you and everyone else there you are training alongside are some of the luckiest people in the world to have the opportunity to do this. Send me your address on FB and I will send you mail if you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cherise! Just found your blog -and you are so inspirational! I am coming to the Biggest Loser Resort on Sunday. Just staying for a week ... I am a freelance journalist from Sweden and I am going to write about the resort. Hope I´ll get to talk to you. =)
    /Petra

    ReplyDelete