Friday, March 5, 2010

Camel back with a CamelPack






Ahhh Friday! Last day of hiking!.. until Tuesday. Why not go for the hardest hike.... right?

Camel Back was soooo Beautiful!!! Even Riding in the van there was amazing! There are so many lose cattle here, its so weird. You would never see this in Texas! In Texas, People have all their animals fenced in. Even though im afraid of heights, i managed to climb up the camel hump. Its SOOO straight up, its like climbing a latter but without the convenient steps. (yeah scary) Some people from our group didnt go up it. My thought was... since im here i might as well give it a try! It was a pretty weird feeling sitting up HIGH on top of a camel hump in the middle of mountains. I felt like a was in fairyland.

So the BEST thing about today was Tiffany's Dance Class! (She was a sub for John's Cardio Disco Jam) Wow that was so fun! I felt at home! I love to dance and just act goofy, i miss my friends and family at home.

My biggest accomplishment was running 5.5 during Circuit Training!!!

Horray im getting so much Stronger!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. I am afraid of heights too- but you DID IT!! That is GREAT!!! OMG!! WOOT WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherise ~ You so inspire me!... I love being in a classes with you! What a sweet essence you have! And girl - You're strong and determined! I've never seen anyone "move-it" like you do... Dance class is always a blast with you in it ~ and when you sing - it's like listening to someone famous...(and better!)...
    Thank you for being such a bright light in this journey we're all on together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, keep it up! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete