Sunday, March 7, 2010

Eye Candy - And Welcome!!!

3 more pounds lost.... Total Pounds lost in 7 weeks = 40




Today was fun. Jim, Jerika and I went shopping and ate some Red Meat!!!!! I bought some cool sun glasses and Jerika bought some stuff from Ralph Lauren. It was really hard passing up the Chocolate Factory!!! Geezz! Being in the "Real World" is soo Hard!!!!

Thank you Jim for Taking us out of Jail this Sunday!!!!



After we went shopping and filled our tummies, we went to the over look!!!! Wow, it is SOOO Pretty each time i go there! Seriously, if you come to Fitness Ridge you MUST go to the overlook!



I was sooo happy to see such cool people come in this week. Everyone seems so nice and friendly. My roomate is really sweet!

Kinda weird thing, Dan Evans is here from BL 5, he brought a film crew with him and his family. I hope having all this weird camera stuff around doesnt hurt the attitude of this resort. I hope Dan is normal like the other biggest loser people, Suzy, Seth and Erik. Good thing the camera is only going to be here for a few days.



Stop Sign Tomorrow.... I hope i can beat my old time... 1:25! Wish me Luck!


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look like an eye-candy poster-girl standing out there at the overlook!... Wow Cherise - All that fresh Air ~ Exercise ~ Red Meat and those cool shades really but the sass in Cherise! YOU GO GIRL!
    You are seriously so much fun ~ I love how hard you work... and always with a sense of humor that tickles me to the bones!... (Yes, I think there are bones under all of me!) ....
    You make this place a brighter place to be! - - We should all wear cool sunglasses so your "light" doesn't hurt our eyes!

    ReplyDelete