Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chuck - a - Walla or Chuckwalla?





So today i did Hike Chuckwalla. It wasn't to bad. It was a much more easy hike than i thought when i went on it a few weeks ago. Im getting stronger! Tomorrow im doing Slots! Ugh! Its such a hard hike. I hope i can keep up with the others. Paige changed the way the intermediate people do hikes now! Instead of having people in groups according to speed, the intermediate groups now get to pick what hike they want to do. It would be fine for the fast people. Us Slower people might have a problem. Lets see how this goes....

Biggest accomplishment today was doing the elliptical at level 25!!!!!!

Im looking forward to tomorrow.... Quiznos! If you stay here for 3-4 weeks you get to go to Quiznos with Paige! Yay Real food!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, most people don't even know that the eliptical can go that high. keep reaching for the stars and believe that you are going to have so many more great accomplishments in the days to come. Bring on day 45. You rock and I really enjoy being around you since you are such a superstar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on the elliptical, I avoid levels on mine. Guess that will be changing soon!! Enjoy the slots tomorrow!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherise, I'm so proud of you, from afar. I know Chuckawalla almost killed me the day we finished it together. I'm so pleased to read that you are conquering these challenges. You rock. And yes, you are still one of my heroes. The Canadian hockey team can't hold a candle to what you are accomplishing. Keep it up! Cheers and good wishes! Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete