Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Week

The first week here was extremely difficult emotionally and physically. I knew no one!!!! The closest person i knew was the lady who i took the shuttle with on the way to the Biggest Loser Resort. On My first Tuesday here my body could not take the intense physical exercise.
i literally could not move an inch without pain! I kept telling myself, "You can do this, look at the others around you!" (Most people here are decades older than me) BAD IDEA!!! I realized i couldn't do what they could, which lead me to a HUGE BREAKDOWN!!! I cried. Immediately i was surrounded by people who cared about me! The trainers, staff, everyone rushed to me asking me if i was ok.

I learned a lot that day. NEVER compare yourself to others and the main thing is people here really care about me!!!

Everything has been better since my first Tuesday! Thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog girl!! So much, i give you an award! You can do it!!!

    http://mustangsandhighheels.blogspot.com/2010/01/annnnnd-moving-on.html

    ReplyDelete